Friday, August 3, 2012

DIY:: Mustache Pillow


Mustaches are really in right now, so what better form than pillow form! Combining my love of pillow-making with my roommate Shelby's love of facial hair!

Supplies:
  • 3 different fabrics
  • Sewing machine
  • Mustache stencil 
    • I made mine, but you could easily print one off the internet!


I dug up some leftover fabric from my prom dress to give the mustache a little class! And used a homemade stencil that I'm sure will come in handy later.



After sewing down the mustache cut the back fabric and put the fronts of the two rectangles together and stitch! Leaving an opening to turn inside out! And there you have it! 

Enjoy xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete