Friday, August 17, 2012

DIY:: Lace Chandelier


For my new room in Oregon my overhead light is naked and needed a skirt of sorts! Also known as a home-made lace chandelier!

Supplies:
  • Lace trim- about 2 yards
  • Needlepoint hoops
  • Hot Glue
  • String & Scissors 

Measure the lace around each needlepoint hoop hot glueing as you go! Attaching hoops can be a little tricky, but what I did was cut exactly the same length string and attach it at the same spot on the inside! As you can see below use hot glue in four locations in a "x" shape connecting the hoops to each other.


Hopefully if all the strings are the same length and placed in the same location it should hang equally like a chandelier! When I get back to Oregon I shall post pictures of how it looks in my new room! Enjoy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment